Those who deny the reality of the Sacraments are not part of the historic Church.
If you are presently attending a ‘church’ that does not have a cross in the sanctuary:
You are attending a false church and endangering your soul.
A pastor who is ashamed to be White is unfit for his office.
A pastor who teaches others to be ashamed to be White is unfit for his office.
It is fairly safe to say that the Christian tradition Satan hates most is the correct one.
Historical crash course for those who don’t understand what is happening:
- Thirty Years’ War (1618–1648): Satan’s first strike against restored Christianity, targeting Germany (and Lutheranism) specifically.
- Revolutions of 1848(9): Satan’s first push into what would become Marxism and Globalism.
- WWI: The destruction of the monarchies and aristocracies that sustained Christendom and the destruction of the empires that spread Christianity and civilization.
- WWII: The destruction of Christianity in Europe.
- Present: Continuation of the Marxist revolutions that began a century and a half ago, but with new methods facilitated by modern thought and modern technology.
There is a point at which ignorance of the culture rises to the level of disqualification for the office of pastor.
When a fellow Christian is accused by the secular world — and particularly when such accusations flow from the Media — it is the duty of Christian men to close ranks. Actual problems should be handled internally, not before the world.
Any pastor who seriously cites to a Vice article is unfit for his office.